Washing the pressure mattress at home ？
- Categories:Company news
- Time of issue:2020-03-24
Washing the pressure mattress at home ？
I never washed the pressure mattress at home, and my mother-in-law scolded me and wept.
pressure relieving mattresses are objects for daily sleep, and some price of sleepwell mattresses can accompany you for years or more. Over the years, it has a layer of sheets on it, and over time, the prices mattresses foam gets dirty. Some families may not clean the princess size mattress for a few years, mainly because they feel that the prison fireproof mattress is too large to clean and do not know how to clean such a large object. However, during use, girls may have blood stains on the quality mattress, and urine cribs and other stains may be present on the crib. It is not good to not clean for a long time. Next, I introduced some queen mattress pillow top cleaning tips.
First, why wash the queen size mattress foam sponge?
Previously, "sheets were not washed and changed for ten days, and the skin was damaged." According to the American Red Book, not changing the sheets for 7 days can cause skin eczema, induce acne, and cause skin aging. On a queen sizes bed mattress that has not been cleaned for three years, there will be more than ten trillion bacteria, mainly fungi and mites.
Second, the most labor-saving way to thoroughly clean the rebond mattress
Step 1: Throw the sheets and quilt into the washing machine, and then dust the roll pack mattress. If you have a vacuum cleaner at home, point the vacuum cleaner at the roll pack pocket spring mattress and remove the dust on the roll up double mattress surface. If there are grooves on the roll up pocket spring mattress surface, you can't completely clean it, you can use a brush.
Step 2: To start cleaning the rollable memory foam spring mattress, you need 1 to 2 boxes of baking soda and 1 scrub brush. Sprinkle the baking soda powder on the round bed mattress evenly. If one box is not enough, use 2 boxes, and then use the scrub brush to cover the whole round bed mattress memory foam with the baking soda evenly. Leave it for about 10 minutes. This can remove the odor of the royal euro top mattress and the oil stain on the royal furniture mattress.
Step 3: Remove baking soda powder. After waiting 10 minutes, use a scrub brush to remove the baking soda powder.
Step 4: Make a cleaning spray. Fill a spray bottle with water, add 1 scoop of soap and water for dishwashing, mix evenly and spray on the royal king size mattress evenly. Fill a spray bottle with half a bottle of water, then add half a hydrogen peroxide solution, and spray evenly on the royal latex foam mattress.
Step 5: Sprinkle baking soda on the royal orthopedic mattress. Using a clean white towel, gently wipe the two mixtures, then spray the hydrogen peroxide mixture and baking soda and wait for about a night. Then sprinkle some baking soda on the royal princess mattress and gently wipe the two mixtures with a white towel.
Step 6: If it is blood stained. Fresh blood stains should be wiped off with a paper towel in time, leaving light red blood stains. Ginger juice can be applied to the blood stains, and then wiped with a wet rag. The rag should be soaked with cold water. After that, you can sprinkle another layer of baking soda and wait about half an hour to wash it off with a vacuum cleaner. For children's urine stains, new urine stains should be quickly dried with a rag in time. If stains are left, special urine removal products can be used, or baking soda and hydrogen peroxide can be used to remove stains and odors.
Step 7: After waiting for drying, vacuum with a vacuum cleaner or scrub the seven star mattress until the silent night king mattress is free of any residue.
What are the silent night mattress maintenance skills?
1. Avoid excessive deformation of the single bed latex mattress during the handling of the single bed mattress, do not bend or fold the single latex mattress, and do not directly tie it with rope; do not subject the single spring mattress to excessive local stress, avoid sitting on the edge of the sleep well foam mattress for a long time or let Children jump on the sleeping beauty mattress to avoid local pressure, which will affect the elasticity of the metal.
2. The sleeping beauty orthopedic mattress should be turned over regularly. It can be turned upside down or turned upside down. Generally, it can be replaced once every three to six months. In addition to using sheets, you can put a sleeping bed sponges mattress cover on to avoid soiling of the sleepwell 50 density foam mattress and facilitate washing So that the sleepwell bed mattress price is relatively clean.
3. Remove the plastic packaging bag during use, keep the environment ventilated and dry, and avoid the sleepwell cool gel mattress from getting wet. Do not expose the sleepwell mattress price to prolonged exposure to prevent the bed from fading. Avoid excessive deformation of the sleepwell mattress size during use, and do not bend or fold the sleepwell spring mattress price during maintenance to avoid damage to the internal structure of the soft latex mattress. Use good quality sheets, pay attention to the length and width of the sheets to cover the sponge mattress price. The sheets should not only absorb sweat, but keep the cloth clean.
4. Put a cleaning pad or bed sheet on before use to ensure that the product is clean for a long time; keep it clean. Clean the spring mattress queen regularly with a vacuum cleaner, but do not wash directly with water or detergent. At the same time, avoid lying on the bed immediately after bathing or sweating. Remember not to use appliances or smoke on the bed.
5. It is recommended that the springwell mattress be turned and turned over regularly for about three to four months, so that the surface of the standard bed mattress is uniformly stressed and prolonged service life. Do not sit on the edge of the bed often, because the four corners of the standard hotel mattress and bed are the most vulnerable and stay in the bed for a long time. Sitting and lying on the edge can easily damage the edge protection spring. Do not tighten the sheets and super dream mattresses during use, so as not to block the ventilation holes of the super foam mattress priceses, causing the air in the super single mattress memory foames to circulate, which can easily breed bacteria.